- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
Latest Richard Cash Items
U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham has begun his campaign for re-election in earnest, opening a half-dozen campaign offices across South Carolina this week.
South Carolina U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham has $7.6 million in campaign funds while fellow Republican U.S. Sen. Tim Scott has $3.1 million on hand for next fall's campaigns, giving them a formidable money advantage over their opponents.
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham may be in for a bumpy ride in his bid to secure a third term in November 2014, a new poll suggests.
Add South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham to the list of veteran GOP lawmakers who have drawn a challenge from the right for the 2014 midterm cycle.