- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Richard Caspari
The Skins and Nats plan on RG3 and Harper being key components for an awfully long time, something the local fan base wouldn't mind. There's no solid reason to expect they won't become fixtures. Except for those knees.
More than 30 years ago, orthopedic surgeon Richard Caspari caused a bit of an uproar when he told The Richmond News Leader that the knee was "God's little screw-up."