- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Richard Cloward
I recently had a nice conversation with my friend, ultra-left-wing comedian Bill Maher. He wants me back on his television program to explain why I am so angry with the Obama administration's policies.
A George Soros-funded pressure group is behind a new drive to teach Democratic congressmen how to smear their opponents as racist.
One has to wonder if congratulations are in order for President Obama. The U.S. economy is in ruins, the country in crisis, the world in chaos. Was this all a purposeful plan, or is Mr. Obama simply an inexperienced, incompetent, bumbling Inspector Clouseau in the White House?
If you promote violent leftist insurrection for a living, should you be surprised when anonymous members of the public threaten you with violence?
The poor make progress only "when the rest of society is afraid of them," he explained.
The poor have every reason to revolt, Cloward said later, because they would benefit more than other groups "from a major upheaval in our society."