- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Richard Crawford
Richard Crawford's path to a nice NFL career was interrupted by a knee injury. Eleven months later he is ready to compete again.
Need to Know: News and notes on the Redskins' first day of training camp including Richard Crawford's great recovery.
Redskins cornerback Richard Crawford cleared for training camp after missing the 2013 season with a knee injury.
Entering training camp, the Redskins' top five cornerbacks appear to be set? Or are they?
The Redskins could use a spark in their special teams, and a strong punt returner could provide just that.
After missing the 2013 season with a serious knee injury, Redskins cornerback Richard Crawford aims to pick up where he left off.
Need to Know: The Redskins' depth chart is starting to take shape as they roll though OTAs. Here is a look at five hot spots.
Based on the current depth chart at corner, the Redskins should be okay in 2014. But potential issues aren't far off.
A convicted double murderer had 20 years added to his sentence Tuesday for stabbing a correctional officer in an attack that prompted a management shake-up at the maximum-security North Branch Correctional Institution near Cumberland.
After a dismal season on special teams in 2013, the Redskins figure to make some big changes to personnel this offseason. Who stays and who goes?
DeAngelo Hall figures to start for the Redskins in 2014. But what about Josh WIlson?
The Redskins drafted 21 players between 2011-2012. Some have made an impact, others will get a chance to do so in 2014.
Richard Crawford could have played a big role for the Redskins this season, but injury cost him the chance. His rehab is progressing well though.
When Richard Crawford went down with a season-ending knee injury, few could guess what a significant impact his loss would make, especially on special teams.
The footballs fluttered toward the end zone, one after the other, as the final seconds slipped away.
A year ago, Crawford appeared to be on track to claim a job as a backup cornerback and the first string punt returner.
He said he expects to visit Dr. James Andrews next month and, if all goes well, receive medical clearance.