- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Richard Crawford
A convicted double murderer had 20 years added to his sentence Tuesday for stabbing a correctional officer in an attack that prompted a management shake-up at the maximum-security North Branch Correctional Institution near Cumberland.
After a dismal season on special teams in 2013, the Redskins figure to make some big changes to personnel this offseason. Who stays and who goes?
DeAngelo Hall figures to start for the Redskins in 2014. But what about Josh WIlson?
The Redskins drafted 21 players between 2011-2012. Some have made an impact, others will get a chance to do so in 2014.
Richard Crawford could have played a big role for the Redskins this season, but injury cost him the chance. His rehab is progressing well though.
When Richard Crawford went down with a season-ending knee injury, few could guess what a significant impact his loss would make, especially on special teams.
The footballs fluttered toward the end zone, one after the other, as the final seconds slipped away.
Sunday it was Richard Crawford. In 2005, it was Antonio Brown. Name ring a bell? It's OK if it doesn't.
This was one of those games Washington Redskins fans might be re-living for decades. When the first names that roll off your tongue after a victory are Kirk Cousins and Richard Crawford, you know you've seen something special.
To Richard Crawford, it was so simple. Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan told him Friday he'd be replacing Brandon Banks on punt returns, so he got his mind right and prepared.
FedEx Field erupted, but the chants weren't of "RG3." Robert Griffin III was on the trainer's table getting his injured right knee looked at. He had taken the Washington Redskins so far and essentially had to be dragged off the field.
Cedric Griffin's four-game drug suspension has created an opportunity for some of the Washington Redskins' unproven cornerbacks to contribute to a possible postseason push.
It wasn't bad enough that the Washington Redskins gave up 810 yards over their first two games. It wasn't bad enough that they surrendered more than 30 points for the sixth time in their past seven games dating to last season.
Crawford had 20 years added to his sentence Tuesday, March 25, 2014, for stabbing Hilliard.
"I wish I was out there," Crawford said.