- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead after driver hits them at Texas festival
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Richard D. Fairbank
Richard Fairbank founded Capital One with Nigel Morris in 1988, and is currently the Chairman and CEO. He also serves on the board of directors of MasterCard International, and is the Chairman of MasterCard International's U.S. Region Board of Directors. He is a member of the Stanford Business School Advisory Council, the Financial Services Roundtable, and the board of directors of the BITS Technology Forum. - Source: Wikipedia
Capital One Financial Corp. is enjoying a resurgence in the credit card market as the recession and credit-card reforms fall into the rear view mirror.
A handful of chief executive officers take home a salary of $1 a year or less. But all of them manage to make millions of dollars anyway, illustrating the point that if you are running the show, your salary doesn't mean much.