- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Richard Dreyfuss
Politically, Richard Dreyfuss describes himself as "intensely pre-partisan, and even more intensely anti-shmuck."
Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss has received the 2010 Empire State Archives and History Award for his efforts to improve civics education in America's schools.
"I had this urgency to act," he said of his early career. "And then after 50 years, I realized that it had mellowed into a friendship and I didn't have to do it. ... I love acting. I love it. I just don't have to do it."
And that, in fact, is incorrect," he said.