- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Richard Dreyfuss
Actor Richard Dreyfuss' wife, Svetlana, was reportedly arrested and charged for driving under the influence after she smashed her car into a wooden fence, cut through a high-pressure water line and fled the scene, law enforcement sources told TMZ.
Politically, Richard Dreyfuss describes himself as "intensely pre-partisan, and even more intensely anti-shmuck."
Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss has received the 2010 Empire State Archives and History Award for his efforts to improve civics education in America's schools.
"Acting is giving a blessing and getting a blessing. You can feel it all over, and when you make people laugh, you do what Shakespeare says: You give surcease from sorrow," he said. "And when you do a drama and you're in the zone, you are telling them: This is life as you know it..."
"It's an extraordinary thing I got to do my entire life,"