- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Richard Dreyfuss Items
Behold, a passing cultural moment: An interested party contacted Inside the Beltway to point out that former Republican lobbyist Jack Abramoff and Alejandro Mayorkas were classmates at Beverly Hills High School in — where-else? — California, members of the Class of 1977.
From the random salute to James Bond to the non-sequiturial "Chicago" revival to Seth MacFarlane's predictably fratty but unpredictably tedious stint as a host — dear Rob Lowe and Snow White: All is forgiven — this year's Oscars were even more tumefied and wearisome than usual.
It's a sink or swim moment for the filmmakers behind the sequel to "Piranha 3D."
It's a sink-or-swim moment for the filmmakers behind the sequel to "Piranha 3D."
A movie director has been charged with inflating expenses in his application for Massachusetts film tax credits, resulting in about $4.7 million in overpayments.
"So maybe Judd Apatow was the only person actually offended by Ricky Gervais' hosting at the Golden Globes?" writes Willa Paskin at the New York magazine blog Vulture.
Blu-ray review of Red from Summit Entertainment
The Kennedy family joined members of JFK's administration, civil rights activists, astronaut Buzz Aldrin and members of the first class of the Peace Corps — which JFK established — to mark the 35th president's legacy at the Capitol on Thursday.
Johnny Knoxville and company are set to make a complete jackass out of the box office this weekend as Paramount's "Jackass 3D" looks to add another No. 1 debut to the franchise's perfect track record.