- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - Richard Dunne
Defending champion Spain beat Croatia 1-0 with a late goal, while Italy beat Ireland 2-0 in the final Group C matches at the European Championship. Both teams advanced to the last eight, with the Spanish topping the group.
Controlling the ball 12 yards out, David Silva was faced with a seemingly impenetrable wall of three Ireland defenders blocking his route to goal.
Defending champion Spain plays Ireland in Gdansk, Poland, in their second Group C match at the European Championship. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.
Defending champion Spain beat Ireland 4-0 in Group C at the European Championship on Thursday. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.