- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Richard French Items
Los Angeles police say they have arrested rapper Soulja Boy on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon when he and another man were stopped for a traffic violation.
A few friends of extraterrestrials got together the other day at the National Press Club, where there's usually a couple of guys at the bar eager for a good story, to hold a Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, a "mock congressional hearing" on human encounters with extraterrestrials.
Los Angeles police say actor Taye Diggs chased down and captured a burglary suspect he found rummaging through his garage.
The Rolling Stones have been added to the list of artists performing at the Superstorm Sandy benefit concert this week in New York City.
The lawyer for Notorious B.I.G.'s family and widow says it is ridiculous that arrests haven't been made in the rapper's 1997 killing since he's been told that the case has been solved.
LL Cool J plays a special agent on TV's "NCIS: Los Angeles," and now he's caught an actual bad guy.
Cowboys, stetsons, bucking broncos and J.R. masks — it could only be the arrival of "Dallas" in London.
Actress Mayim Bialik is telling fans on Twitter that she'll keep all her fingers after a car accident in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles sent her to the hospital.
Police captured a man on Friday who was convicted of threatening to kill Madonna and walked away from a Los Angeles-area mental hospital last week.