- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Richard Gasquet Items
Djokovic, undefeated in last year's Finals, improved to 2-0 in Group B with a 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 victory over the hard-hitting Juan Martin del Potro. Federer, who lost to Djokovic earlier in the week, easily defeated Richard Gasquet.
Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic have built the best rivalry in tennis on a mountain of big-time matches, the likes of which they'll play Monday in the U.S. Open final
Nadal and Djokovic will meet Monday in their third final at Flushing Meadows in the last four years, the only break coming last year when Nadal was out with a knee injury.
Defending champion Andy Murray could face top-seeded Novak Djokovic only in the U.S. Open semifinals, while Nadal and Federer — who have never played each other at Flushing Meadows — might meet in the quarterfinals.
Second-seeded Murray is trying to become the first British man to win Wimbledon in 77 years. But he got pushed around by the 54th-ranked Fernando Verdasco, who served six aces in winning the first two sets.
Richard Gasquet of France has been replaced by Gilles Simon for singles on Friday against Argentina in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
With the third round complete for the leading players at Melbourne Park, only one of the first eight men's seeds did not advance: No. 6 Juan Martin del Potro. Six of the eight top women were through.
Richard Gasquet has joined fellow Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga as a late withdrawal from the Sydney International.
Black hood pulled up over his head, ice bag resting on his shoulder, Andy Roddick walked briskly into the parking lot to catch his waiting ride.