- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
Richard H. Black
Latest Richard H. Black Items
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has posted on his Facebook page a letter from a Virginia state senator praising the Syrian army and offering encouragement in the government's three-year battle against rebel forces.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell faces some difficult decisions when it comes time to sign bills passed during this year's General Assembly, including whether to sign or amend a transportation bill that riled conservatives and could further alienate some members of his own party.