- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Richard Hollingshead
Outdoor film festivals are popping up around the area wherever audiences can make themselves comfortable on blankets or lawn chairs. Some popular local festivals continuing into September are at National Harbor, Capitol Riverfront, Rosslyn, NoMa, U Street, Centreville, Crystal City, Fairfax, Penrose Square and Rockville Town Square. The king of them all is the Comcast Outdoor Film Festival.