- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Latest Richard Kopf Items
Judge Richard Kopf may sit in a federal court in Nebraska, but his message to the Supreme Court still rang loud and clear in Washington, D.C., telling justices who ruled in favor of Hobby Lobby to simply "stfu."
A 30-year-old Iowa man who mailed bomb threats to the FBI office in Omaha has been sentenced to time served.
A federal judge in Nebraska who has stirred up a hornet's nest for suggesting that young women attorneys need to dress more conservatively in court has the support of one woman who holds his judicial career in her hands: Chief U.S. District Judge Laurie Smith Camp.
A federal judge ruled that the Omaha Tribe of Nebraska can collect a liquor tax on business owners in the northeast Nebraska city of Pender.
A federal judge has granted a motion by condemned Nebraska inmate John Lotter to have new attorneys appointed to represent him in his efforts to get off death row.
One federal judge fed up with Capitol Hill had harsh words for Congress, which he blames for the government shutdown: “Go to hell,” he said.