- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Richard L. Denoyer
Latest Richard L. Denoyer Items
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I recently read that many veterans are now eligible for VA compensation as a result of legislative changes that have eased some of the previous restrictions.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I received an email that said that when the flag is presented to the family at a burial of a veteran, the words of presentation say: ".....on behalf of the Secretary of Defense." Is this true? I am shocked that the words no longer state "On behalf of the President of the United States.