- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Richard Lewis Items
David Brenner, the lanky, toothy-grinned "Tonight Show" favorite whose brand of observational comedy became a staple for other standups, including Jerry Seinfeld and Paul Reiser, died Saturday. He was 78.
Other veteran comics could head straight to "The Tonight Show" couch to banter with Johnny Carson, but David Brenner had to do a stand-up routine when he was a guest.
Six people charged in connection with alleged bid rigging and influence peddling involving multimillion-dollar contracts at the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission are headed to trial this summer.
Lindsay Lohan is committed to turning her life around and wants to record public service announcements on the dangers of domestic violation, alcohol abuse and drunken driving, her attorney said Wednesday.
Lindsay Lohan is committed to turning her life around and wants to record public service announcements on the dangers of domestic violence, alcohol abuse and drunken driving, her attorney said Wednesday.
California prosecutors have filed charges against Lindsay Lohan over a car crash on a coastal highway earlier this year.
Prosecutors in California have charged Lindsay Lohan with lying to police and reckless driving stemming from a car crash on a coastal highway earlier this year.
Two suspects were arrested and found with about $10 million worth of art stolen from the home of a Southern California financier, Santa Monica police said Thursday.
Wimbledon is considering a calendar change that would have the tournament begin three weeks after the French Open instead of two, and top players like the idea of more time between the two Grand Slam events.