- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Richard Lynn Scott
Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice Ricky Polston on Saturday jumped into the race to become the next president of Florida State University.
Florida's attorney general contends in recently-filed court documents that recognizing same sex marriages performed in other states would disrupt Florida's existing marriage laws and "impose significant public harm."
Gov. Rick Scott is going to have to qualify for the ballot without knowing the outcome of a legal challenge to an ethics law.
Gov. Rick Scott announced Wednesday he plans to sue the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in an attempt to force the agency to allow the state to inspect its Florida hospitals.
Gov. Rick Scott is set to introduce new policies focused on small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Gov. Rick Scott is calling on Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki to resign after a Florida newspaper reported that a veteran died of bladder cancer that was misdiagnosed at a VA hospital.
The Florida Bar Board of Governors has agreed on 10 recommendations for Gov. Rick Scott to increase diversity among judges in the state.
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
With New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at his side, Florida Gov. Rick Scott pledged Thursday to spend $1 billion upgrading the state's ports over his two terms in office if he is re-elected.
Charlie Crist, a Democratic hopeful in the Florida governor's race, says he believes politics robbed him of a chance to speak in front of a group of business leaders in Orlando last week.
Fla. Gov. Rick Scott is getting ready his veto pen.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott is promising to spend more money on the state's deepwater ports if he wins a second term.
After four years of work and with a price tag of $915 million, the tunnel that will allow port traffic to bypass the streets of downtown Miami is ready to open this month, officials said at a ceremony Monday.
Republican Gov. Rick Scott is opting to soften his image instead of attacking Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist in a campaign ad that features his 2-year-old grandson.
The number of tourists flocking to Florida continues to surge.
"We're at a 43 year low in our crime rate, and that's impressive," said Gov. Rick Scott.
Scott is now demanding that the Florida Senate vote on a bill that would offer a tuition break to some children who entered the country illegally.