- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Richard M. Nixon
In a criminal investigation of the labyrinth that became known as the Iran-Contra affair, chief prosecutor Lawrence E. Walsh stood out to his team of lawyers as a fiercely independent old-school Republican.
Forty years after legendary Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir held talks with Richard M. Nixon at the White House, another Israeli citizen named Golda met an American president.
Did President Obama know about his administration's enemies list? If he did - and it looks like he may have - then his presidency is in deep trouble.
The Obama administration found itself facing a series of scandals and it was revealed that the federal government gave witness protection to terrorists. On the international stage, the Russians sent more than a dozen warships to aid the Assad regime in Syria. Here's a recap, or wrap, on the week that was from The Washington Times.
It is too early to tell what Mr. Kennedy's place in history will be, and as Richard M. Nixon famously said, much will depend on who is doing the writing.
He said his government supports burying