- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Richard M. Sherman
Latest Richard M. Sherman Items
The Redskins filled many holes with an active day Thursday. But they're not done. Who else is on GM Bruce Allen's radar?
Ryan Clark likes what the Redskins have to offer him in football terms but a deal to have him play for them is not yet done.
Jonathan Martin is back on the Stanford campus hanging out and working out with old college pals turned successful pros, Andrew Luck and Richard Sherman.
DeAngelo Hall and Richard Sherman decided they just weren't that into college basketball on Thursday night and instead they waged a Twitter battle.
The Seattle Seahawks released defensive end Chris Clemons on Wednesday, a move that saves significant salary cap room but takes away one of their top pass rushers the past four seasons.
The Detroit Lions achieved one of their top goals this offseason, retaining Joique Bell, and took a step toward another one, setting up a meeting with Golden Tate.
Before Richard Sherman appointed himself the best cornerback in the NFL, a guy named Darrelle Revis laid claim to the title.
Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback and former Stanford standout Richard Sherman gave the Cardinal a pep talk about "seizing the moment" before facing Colorado on Wednesday night.
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is not happy with the NFL's proposed ban on use of the N-word on the playing field, calling the measure "almost racist."