- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Richard Marx
The criticism of Dr. Drew Pinsky spread on the Internet almost as quickly as news of Mindy McCready's death.
Country star and Celebrity Rehab participant Mindy McCready's death has sparked outrage among show watchers, who count the singer's Sunday death the fifth for the production — and the third from Season 3 alone.
"It is, however, my opinion that what Dr. D does is exploitation and his TV track record is not good," Mr. Marx wrote, according to AP.
"It is, however, my opinion that what Dr. D does is exploitation and his TV track record is not good," Marx wrote.