- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest Richard Phillips Items
Richard Phillips, whose real-life ordeal as a hostage of Somali pirates was the subject of the movie "Captain Phillips," has been selected to address graduates at Massachusetts Maritime Academy's commencement.
The man portrayed by actor Tom Hanks in the Oscar-nominated movie "Captain Phillips" is scheduled to give a lecture in Hutchinson later this year.
Police from the African island nation of Seychelles have given no cause of death for Mark Daniel Kennedy, 43, and Jeffrey Keith Reynolds, 44. The Americans were security contractors who were found dead Tuesday in a cabin on the ship.
Drugs were in the room where two former Navy SEALs were found dead aboard the Maersk Alabama, a ship that was the focus of a 2009 hijacking dramatized in the movie "Captain Phillips," a company spokesman said Thursday.
Two American security officers have been found dead on a ship made famous when it was hijacked by Somali pirates, according to a statement by Seychelles police on Wednesday.
Navy SEALs are the toast of America, but revelations show that the top brass has not always watched their backs during the Obama administration.
Some are saying the title character in the film "Captain Phillips" is an inaccurate portrayal of a man and series of traumatic events for the crew of the Maersk Alabama.
The superhero has given way to characters who fight their own terrors
“Captain Phillips” is a real-world story that works and feels like a high-stakes thriller.