- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Richard Shenkman
Police fatally shot an armed eighth-grader who "engaged" officers in the main hallway of his middle school Wednesday, the Brownsville Independent School District said.
A former advertising executive has been convicted of kidnapping his ex-wife, holding her hostage for nearly 12 hours and burning down the Connecticut home they once shared in 2009.
A former advertising executive is facing the possibility of spending the rest of his life in prison after being convicted Tuesday of kidnapping his ex-wife, holding her hostage for nearly 12 hours and burning down the Connecticut home they used to share.
A Connecticut man who held his ex-wife hostage for hours and then refused to leave their burning home has been taken away in an ambulance.
Shenkman once told her that he had learned he could get his way in many situations if he acted crazy.