- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
Topic - Richard Shoop
A man who terrorized shoppers last fall when he fired rifle shots inside an upscale mall before taking his own life knew he was under investigation for selling drugs, police said.
A 20-year-old man died of a self-inflicted wound inside the Garden State Plaza mall in Paramus, N.J., Monday night, after firing multiple shots, causing panic among shoppers and drawing hundreds of police to the area.