- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Richard Shoop
A man who terrorized shoppers last fall when he fired rifle shots inside an upscale mall before taking his own life knew he was under investigation for selling drugs, police said.
A 20-year-old man died of a self-inflicted wound inside the Garden State Plaza mall in Paramus, N.J., Monday night, after firing multiple shots, causing panic among shoppers and drawing hundreds of police to the area.