- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Richard Sorian
House Speaker John A. Boehner said Thursday it took him "three to four hours" to sign up for Obamacare, but he made it through eventually.
Even as leading Democrats offered assurances to the contrary, government experts repeatedly warned that a new long-term care insurance plan could go belly up, saddling taxpayers with another underfunded benefit program, according to emails disclosed by congressional investigators.
How many federal bureaucrats does it take to carry out President Obama's health care overhaul? Don't expect to find an easy answer in his new budget.
"And they have networks across the country so that helps staff who work in state or district offices who want that kind of policy," he said.
D.C. Health Link spokesman Richard Sorian said the problem lasted for less than an hour.