- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Richard Sorian
House Speaker John A. Boehner said Thursday it took him "three to four hours" to sign up for Obamacare, but he made it through eventually.
Even as leading Democrats offered assurances to the contrary, government experts repeatedly warned that a new long-term care insurance plan could go belly up, saddling taxpayers with another underfunded benefit program, according to emails disclosed by congressional investigators.
How many federal bureaucrats does it take to carry out President Obama's health care overhaul? Don't expect to find an easy answer in his new budget.
"And they have networks across the country so that helps staff who work in state or district offices who want that kind of policy," he said.
D.C. Health Link spokesman Richard Sorian said the problem lasted for less than an hour.