- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Richard Sterne
Capsules of the Sunday matches at the Presidents Cup:
The Presidents Cup ended Sunday the same way it always goes _ an American celebration after Tiger Woods delivered the winning point.
The Presidents Cup ended Sunday the same way it always goes — an American celebration after Tiger Woods delivered the winning point.
A battalion chief with the District's fire department has received orders he will be demoted to the rank of captain next month as a result of his handling of the punishment of two firefighters who were faulted for allowing beer in their firehouse.
D.C. Fire Chief Kenneth Ellerbe is seeking to demote a battalion chief who reprimanded, rather than suspended, two firefighters after a high-profile September incident in which beer was found in a fire station.
A lawyer representing Chief Sterne said he intends to file an appeal on the matter with the District's Office of Employee Appeals.
Based on the fire department's disciplinary procedures, the harshest punishment Chief Sterne could have handed down was a 72-hour suspension, he said.