- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Richard Turner
Formula One's inaugural Grand Prix of America slated to be run in New Jersey has been postponed until 2014.
Formula One postponed the inaugural Grand Prix of America in New Jersey until 2014 because organizers "didn't quite know what they were doing."
Weehawken Mayor Richard Turner earlier told The Jersey Journal the race would not proceed next year.
Weehawken Mayor Richard Turner earlier told The Jersey Journal that the race was not going ahead next year.