- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Richard Williams
Serena Williams' father says he won't return to Indian Wells, Calif., the site of a tournament his daughter has skipped since 2001, when their family was booed - and subjected to racial epithets, according to his new book.
A homeless man has been sentenced to 35 years in prison for fatally stabbing an acquaintance during an argument at a gas station they frequented.
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer witnessed Andy Murray's drought-breaking successes after he hired Ivan Lendl as coach, and decided they were due for an overhaul of a major kind.
Serena Williams wins with so much more than serving, of course.
He said he has another book, focused more on them, in the works.
"From the beginning, I decided that if people came to me later on and told me my daughters were great tennis players, I had failed," he writes. "Success would be if they came up to me and said my daughters were great people."