- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Richmond City Jail
A Richmond judge has declined to set bond for a motorist accused in the hit-and-run death of a pedestrian.
The purpose of the very traditional father-daughter dance inside prison walls is just what you would think. It gives lost little girls a glimpse of their fathers in a highly controlled environment. And it gives fathers a heart-wrenching glimpse of their daughters, which hopefully becomes an incentive to get through their prison stint and stay out.