- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Richmond Diallo Phillips
Latest Richmond Diallo Phillips Items
A Prince George's County jury on Thursday found a D.C. police officer guilty of fatally shooting his mistress and leaving their 1-year-old child to die in a sweltering car, prosecutors said.
A D.C. police officer killed a 20-year-old aspiring sheriff's deputy and left their baby to die in a sweltering car because he did not want to have to pay her for child support, Prince George's County prosecutors said Monday as the officer's double-murder trial began.
The trial will get under way this week for a D.C. police officer accused of fatally shooting a 20-year-old woman and leaving their 1-year-old child to die in a sweltering car.