- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - richmond tea party
The Richmond Tea Party said an audit by the city is retaliation for the conservative group seeking refunds for rally permits and fees, arguing that Occupy Richmond activists have not been charged anything for the same activities.
Democrats have ties to Virginia redistricting suit, despite denial; Community input unlikely to change D.C. online gambling plans; White House shooting suspect deemed mentally competent; Conservative lawmakers win skirmish in so-called 'War or Rural Maryland'; Montgomery County police have possible DNA link in mall carjackings; Opening arguments begin in trial of Ehrlich political aide; D.C. to permanently end arrests for expired tags; Lincoln filming busy on Richmond streets; Richmond Tea Party says audit is retaliation.