- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - rick adelman
Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
As the clock ticks down on the Minnesota Timberwolves' regular season finale on Wednesday night, one of the most quietly successful coaching careers the NBA has ever seen could be coming to a close right with it.
Truth be told, no one believed Corey Brewer could do it. Not his teammate Ricky Rubio. Not his coach Rick Adelman. And certainly not his opponent, the Houston Rockets.
Erik Spoelstra is often described as the Pat Riley protege who was the hand-picked successor to become coach of the Miami Heat, and all that is accurate.
The shots were clanking and the frustration was mounting for J.J. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity.
In a season full of turmoil for the New York Knicks, Raymond Felton has dealt with more of it than any other player on the team.
Having played six seasons with the Kings, Kevin Martin is very comfortable at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento.
So many times this season, the Minnesota Timberwolves failed in close games down the stretch.
Thomas Robinson got it started when he blocked a shot by Corey Brewer. Victor Claver then grabbed the rebound for Portland, leading to Will Barton's dunk on the other end.
The Minnesota Timberwolves sent Kevin Love off to NBA All-Star weekend with a complete performance and a critical win.
Minnesota Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman has returned to the team for the final game before the NBA All-Star break.
Minnesota Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman has missed another day with the team for personal reasons.
Minnesota Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman missed Monday night's game against the Houston Rockets due to personal reasons.
The streak that has haunted Minnesota all season is finally over.
Kyle Lowry says he's never played for a coach he admired as much as Rick Adelman.
"Just disappointed," a crestfallen Adelman said. "I really thought we were going to win this game. I thought we'd come out and play a lot harder, with more energy, and it didn't happen."
"I've been doing this a long time and I will say this, every year it does get harder," Adelman said. "The travel gets hard. You always evaluate it every year as you go through. But you also understand you have a job that people would die for and I've been lucky to have the job for over 20 years. I've got to really look at it and evaluate and talk to everybody."