- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - rick adelman
In a season full of turmoil for the New York Knicks, Raymond Felton has dealt with more of it than any other player on the team.
Having played six seasons with the Kings, Kevin Martin is very comfortable at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento.
So many times this season, the Minnesota Timberwolves failed in close games down the stretch.
Thomas Robinson got it started when he blocked a shot by Corey Brewer. Victor Claver then grabbed the rebound for Portland, leading to Will Barton's dunk on the other end.
After Kevin Love hit back-to-back 3-pointers again, Enes Kanter put his hands out to his side and said, "What can I do?"
Kevin Love is used to carrying the beat-up Minnesota Timberwolves lately. This time, he finally had some help when he sat down to take a rest.
The Minnesota Timberwolves sent Kevin Love off to NBA All-Star weekend with a complete performance and a critical win.
Monta Ellis had 23 points and nine rebounds, and Dirk Nowitzki added 18 points as the Dallas Mavericks handed the Indiana Pacers their third home loss of the season, 81-73 on Wednesday night.
Minnesota Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman has returned to the team for the final game before the NBA All-Star break.
Minnesota Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman has missed another day with the team for personal reasons.
Minnesota Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman missed Monday night's game against the Houston Rockets due to personal reasons.
Keeping things simple is working just fine for the Houston Rockets.
The banged-up Minnesota Timberwolves were just what the Portland Trail Blazers needed.
New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city.
Kevin Love landed hard on his hip after a foul late in the game. His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor.
"Our decision making offensively wasn't very good," Minnesota coach Rick Adelman said. "I don't think we played well together. Everyone was trying to do it for themselves. ... We have to find a way to trust each other better than that."
"He certainly deserves it. He's the leading shot-blocker in the league," Adelman said.