- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Rick Byrd
Craig Bradshaw scored a career-high 25 points and Drew Winkler added 15 as Belmont beat short-handed Green Bay 80-65 Tuesday night in the first round of the NIT.
The Belmont Bruins just keep taking top awards in the Ohio Valley Conference with J.J. Mann voted the league's player of the year and Rick Byrd taking coach of the year honors for a second straight season.
A 13 seed has beaten a fourth seed in each of the last two NCAA tournaments.
Approaching a bend in Baxter Road, a staccato beep warns Bezzina's colleague, Rick Byrd, to slow down.
"At some point late, they upped their pressure," Bruins coach Rick Byrd said.