- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Rick Camp
Rick Lamar Camp (June 10, 1952 – April 25, 2013), was a professional baseball player who played pitcher in the Major Leagues from 1976-1985. He played for the Atlanta Braves. - Source: Wikipedia
Bartow County Coroner Joel Guyton says Camp was found dead Thursday morning at his home in Rydal, about 55 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta. Camp's cause of death wasn't immediately known.
Former Atlanta Braves pitcher Rick Camp was found dead in his northwest Georgia home Thursday morning.