- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Rick Camp
Rick Lamar Camp (June 10, 1952 – April 25, 2013), was a professional baseball player who played pitcher in the Major Leagues from 1976-1985. He played for the Atlanta Braves. - Source: Wikipedia
Bartow County Coroner Joel Guyton says Camp was found dead Thursday morning at his home in Rydal, about 55 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta. Camp's cause of death wasn't immediately known.
Former Atlanta Braves pitcher Rick Camp was found dead in his northwest Georgia home Thursday morning.