- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Rick Camp
Rick Lamar Camp (June 10, 1952 – April 25, 2013), was a professional baseball player who played pitcher in the Major Leagues from 1976-1985. He played for the Atlanta Braves. - Source: Wikipedia
Bartow County Coroner Joel Guyton says Camp was found dead Thursday morning at his home in Rydal, about 55 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta. Camp's cause of death wasn't immediately known.
Former Atlanta Braves pitcher Rick Camp was found dead in his northwest Georgia home Thursday morning.