- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Rick Hendrick Items
Rick Hendrick remembers the stress-filled days in 2001 when he was trying to launch a new team with an unproven driver.
It took Jimmie Johnson just 13 races into his rookie season with Hendrick Motorsports to prove to his team he was a rare talent.
Jimmie Johnson is up almost every day by 5:30 a.m., the easiest time of day to do his training.
Here's all you need to know about Chad Knaus as the crew chief closes in on his sixth championship with Jimmie Johnson: When asked about how dominating the pair has been since they partnered in 2002, the relentless Knaus replied: "We lose a heck of a lot more races than we win."
Brian France didn't expect to spend his 10-year anniversary as chairman of NASCAR sorting through the biggest credibility crisis in the sport's history.
Rick Hendrick said he'd never seen the NASCAR brass reverse an important ruling during his 30-plus years in the sport.
Jeff Gordon was added to the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship Friday when NASCAR chairman Brian France used his power to make an unprecedented expansion to the field after two separate investigations into radio chatter revealed numerous instances of race manipulation.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. will have a new look during the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship as Hendrick Motorports has finally sold the remaining inventory on his No. 88 Chevrolet.
Longtime Hendrick Motorsports executive Doug Duchardt has been promoted to the newly created position of executive vice president and general manager.