- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Rick Lynch
"To me, it would be wrong to take ground from the enemy at a cost — I've lost 80 soldiers under my command, 56 of those since the fourth of April — it would be wrong to have fought and won that terrain, only to turn around and give it back," Maj. Gen. Rick Lynch, commander of the 3rd Infantry Division, told the Associated Press.
Maj. Gen. Rick Lynch, commander of the 3rd Infantry Division, told CNN's Jamie McIntyre: "Those surge forces are giving us the capability we have now to take the fight to the enemy, and the enemy only responds to force and we now have that force....