- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Rick Majerus
Saint Louis just keeps piling up the wins.
Selfless and starless. These were the staples of the exhilarating Denver Nuggets' NBA franchise-record 57-win regular season.
Just days removed from the start of fall practice in 2011-12, Rick Majerus needed an assistant coach _ fast.
Welcome back to BracketRacket.
Beating a pair of Top 25 schools last week put Saint Louis back on the national map. Rather than lobby to have his interim label removed, coach Jim Crews is reveling in the moment.
At Rick Majerus' final stop, the lone concession to the coach's health woes were the footstools stationed at each corner of the practice court.
Rick Majerus, the jovial college basketball coach who led Utah to the 1998 NCAA final and had only one losing season in 25 years with four schools, died Saturday. He was 64.
Rick Majerus, the jovial basketball-obsessed coach who led Utah to the 1998 NCAA final and had only one losing season in 25 years with four schools, died Saturday. He was 64.
Previewing the A-10.
Saint Louis basketball coach Rick Majerus is taking a leave of absence for at least the upcoming season.
Draymond Green grabbed a mop in the final minute and helped sweep sweat off the floor.
Welcome back to BracketRacket, your one-stop shopping place for all things NCAA on tournament game days. And away we go.
Here are the teams to embrace or avoid while trying to forecast how the field of 68 fares in the NCAA tournament.
St. Louis coach Rick Majerus is being hospitalized overnight Saturday for precautionary reasons after he missed the Billikens' 75-60 win over Duquesne earlier that day.
Many notable college basketball teams have passed through the Washington area this season. Few looked as worthy of postseason play during their trip to the capital region than South Florida.
Saint Louis coach Rick Majerus said Tuesday he believes Salecich will play a more meaningful role at Missouri Southern, an NCAA Division II school.