- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
Topic - Rick Majerus
Selfless and starless. These were the staples of the exhilarating Denver Nuggets' NBA franchise-record 57-win regular season.
Just days removed from the start of fall practice in 2011-12, Rick Majerus needed an assistant coach _ fast.
Welcome back to BracketRacket.
Beating a pair of Top 25 schools last week put Saint Louis back on the national map. Rather than lobby to have his interim label removed, coach Jim Crews is reveling in the moment.
At Rick Majerus' final stop, the lone concession to the coach's health woes were the footstools stationed at each corner of the practice court.
Rick Majerus, the jovial basketball-obsessed coach who led Utah to the 1998 NCAA final and had only one losing season in 25 years with four schools, died Saturday. He was 64.
Rick Majerus, the jovial college basketball coach who led Utah to the 1998 NCAA final and had only one losing season in 25 years with four schools, died Saturday. He was 64.
Saint Louis basketball coach Rick Majerus is taking a leave of absence for at least the upcoming season.
Draymond Green grabbed a mop in the final minute and helped sweep sweat off the floor.
St. Louis coach Rick Majerus is being hospitalized overnight Saturday for precautionary reasons after he missed the Billikens' 75-60 win over Duquesne earlier that day.
The University of Utah hired Nets assistant Larry Krystkowiak as their coach Sunday, picking him to lead the Utes into the Pacific 12 Conference.
Saint Louis University coach Rick Majerus returned to the sideline after missing three games while recovering from a leg infection.
Saint Louis coach Rick Majerus missed the first game of what the school expects to be a three-game absence with an infected leg.
The corner booth at the Waffle House is filling up fast. Alternately glancing at the menu and sipping their first cup of joe are Dana Altman, Gregg Marshall and Rick Majerus. Billy Donovan, who just pulled into the parking lot, will be joining them as soon as he can find a space.