- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rick Majerus
Selfless and starless. These were the staples of the exhilarating Denver Nuggets' NBA franchise-record 57-win regular season.
Just days removed from the start of fall practice in 2011-12, Rick Majerus needed an assistant coach _ fast.
Welcome back to BracketRacket.
Beating a pair of Top 25 schools last week put Saint Louis back on the national map. Rather than lobby to have his interim label removed, coach Jim Crews is reveling in the moment.
At Rick Majerus' final stop, the lone concession to the coach's health woes were the footstools stationed at each corner of the practice court.
Rick Majerus, the jovial basketball-obsessed coach who led Utah to the 1998 NCAA final and had only one losing season in 25 years with four schools, died Saturday. He was 64.
Rick Majerus, the jovial college basketball coach who led Utah to the 1998 NCAA final and had only one losing season in 25 years with four schools, died Saturday. He was 64.
Previewing the A-10.
Saint Louis basketball coach Rick Majerus is taking a leave of absence for at least the upcoming season.
Draymond Green grabbed a mop in the final minute and helped sweep sweat off the floor.
Welcome back to BracketRacket, your one-stop shopping place for all things NCAA on tournament game days. And away we go.
Here are the teams to embrace or avoid while trying to forecast how the field of 68 fares in the NCAA tournament.
St. Louis coach Rick Majerus is being hospitalized overnight Saturday for precautionary reasons after he missed the Billikens' 75-60 win over Duquesne earlier that day.
Many notable college basketball teams have passed through the Washington area this season. Few looked as worthy of postseason play during their trip to the capital region than South Florida.
The University of Utah hired Nets assistant Larry Krystkowiak as their coach Sunday, picking him to lead the Utes into the Pacific 12 Conference.
Saint Louis coach Rick Majerus said Tuesday he believes Salecich will play a more meaningful role at Missouri Southern, an NCAA Division II school.