- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Rick Marshall
A Nye County sheriff candidate is defending himself after his arrest on suspicion of stealing rival campaign signs.
A sheriff's candidate in rural Nye County is facing criminal charges after he was accused of stealing rival campaign signs, authorities said Wednesday.
Marshall told deputies he found the sign in the road and picked it up.
Assistant Sheriff Rick Marshall, at a news conference Thursday night, acknowledges he pulled "Anybody but Rick Marshall signs" on private property.