- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Rick Ross Items
A disk jockey was wounded in a shootout with off-duty police officers early Monday behind a nightclub hosting an album release part for rapper Rick Ross, DeKalb County police said.
Rick Ross, "Mastermind" (Maybach Music Group/Def Jam)
The Genesis Convention Center was never the start of anything.
Feb. 2: Actress Elaine Stritch is 89. Comedian Tom Smothers is 77. Singer Graham Nash is 72. Actor Bo Hopkins is 70. Singer Howard Bellamy of the Bellamy Brothers is 68. TV chef Ina Garten ("Barefoot Contessa") is 66. Actor Brent Spiner ("Star Trek: The Next Generation") is 65. Bassist Ross Valory of Journey is 65. Model Christie Brinkley is 60. Actor Michael Talbott ("Miami Vice") is 59. Actress Kim Zimmer ("Guiding Light") is 59. Bassist Robert DeLeo of Stone Temple Pilots is 48. Actress Jennifer Westfeldt ("Kissing Jessica Stein") is 44. Rapper T-Mo (Goodie Mob) is 42. Actress Marissa Jaret Winokur is 41. Singer Shakira is 37.
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Dec. 30, to Sunday, Jan. 5,, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
Miami Dolphins lineman Jonathan Martin has arrived at the office of the NFL lawyer investigating the team's bullying scandal.
Miami Dolphins lineman Jonathan Martin has met with the NFL counsel investigating the team's bullying scandal.
Jonathan Martin spent nearly seven hours going into "great detail" with the NFL counsel investigating his claims of his harassment in the Miami Dolphins' locker room. What came up in their talks, he isn't saying for now.
Two witnesses say they saw a car pull alongside a Rolls-Royce driven by rapper Rick Ross in South Florida and heard numerous gunshots before the car crashed into a nearby building.