- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Rick Schu
Eckstein had been the Nats' hitting coach since Oct. 24, 2008, which made him the longest-tenured hitting coach in the National League East.
"A lot of this falls on the players," said GM Mike Rizzo. "This is a players' league and the players are paid to perform. They haven't. It's the voice of the guy who's in charge of that, we felt we needed a different perspective and a different way of doing things."