- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Rick Schu
Eckstein had been the Nats' hitting coach since Oct. 24, 2008, which made him the longest-tenured hitting coach in the National League East.
"A lot of this falls on the players," said GM Mike Rizzo. "This is a players' league and the players are paid to perform. They haven't. It's the voice of the guy who's in charge of that, we felt we needed a different perspective and a different way of doing things."
"You can watch all the film you want, or you can tell him, 'OK, this guy's a sinker, slider guy,' but until you've been in the box and faced him — now he's faced some of the same pitchers over and over, and he's got an idea, and that helps him out as a hitter," Schu said.