- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Rick Smith Items
With 36½ sacks over his first three seasons, plus five more over four playoff games, Houston defensive end J.J. Watt has quickly become one of the NFL's premier pass rushers.
Authorities said Wednesday that they are investigating whether the shooting of a bus driver who said a book of Bible verses in his pocket helped stop two bullets could have been a hate crime.
The Oberlin Town Council has selected Alderman Mark Manuel as the town's new mayor to succeed Rick Smith, who resigned last week.
OBERLIN, La. (AP) — Former Oberlin Mayor Rick Smith denied using town employees and equipment to extend a sewer line in a subdivision he owns.
The Houston Texans have interviewed Penn State's Bill O'Brien about their vacant head coaching job and he has emerged as a leading candidate, according to media reports.
The team announced the decision one day after the Texans lost 27-20 at Jacksonville, a stunning fall for a team that expected to make a Super Bowl run. Houston played miserably and was flagged 14 times for a franchise-record 177 yards.
Gary Kubiak pulled the Texans out of the NFL basement and remains the only coach to take them to the playoffs.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak was in stable condition after he collapsed leaving the field at halftime of Houston's 27-24 loss to Indianapolis on Sunday night.
Kubiak hunched over and dropped to his knees at the 24-yard line and he was immediately surrounded by medical personnel. He was taken off the field on a stretcher and put in an ambulance. The Texans said Kubiak was conscious and with his family as he was taken to the hospital.