- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Rick Sutcliffe
Jake Arrieta pitched seven scoreless innings, Nick Markakis homered and drove in three runs, and the Baltimore Orioles marked the 20th anniversary of the opening of Camden Yards by defeating the Minnesota Twins 4-2 Friday.
Nomar Garciaparra will become the analyst for ESPN's Wednesday night baseball telecasts this season. Dave O'Brien will join him as the play-by-play voice.