- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Rick Tibbett
"We certainly expected to get more than three innings from Grant," Tibbett said. "From the first inning, you could tell he was leaving pitches up. Once it took him 28 pitches to get through the first inning we knew somebody else would probably finish the game."
"We left some opportunities out there, but give Japan credit," Chula Vista manager Rick Tibbett said. "They made some great defensive plays."