- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Rick Warren Items
Megachurch pastor Rick Warren and religious liberty advocate Russell Moore predicted the U.S. Supreme Court would find in favor of a family-owned corporation challenging a mandate to pay for abortion-inducing contraceptives against their beliefs.
Pastor Rick Warren reminisces about disappointing a group in order to put family first. It's part of the conversation surrounding Boomer Esiason's suggestion that the birth of a child is no reason to miss the first day of baseball play.
Rick Warren acts on mental health in son's death
A year after his son's suicide, popular evangelical pastor Rick Warren is taking on a new mental health ministry inspired by his personal tragedy.
Spend a year — as I have just done — writing about a variety of religious beliefs and events for a major metropolitan newspaper, and one can be both inspired and depressed.
Is the Bible merely a holy book to be read during worship services and for personal devotion? Or can the Scriptures offer clues to better living?
The contentious cause of religious liberty has a new, high-profile advocate: Rev. Rick Warren, pastor of Saddleback Community Church in Lake Forest, Calif., and author of "The Purpose-Driven Life," the 10-year-old publishing phenomenon that has to date sold upwards of 62 million — yes, million — copies.
GOP vice presidential hopeful Rep. Paul Ryan says President Obama's "you didn't build that" remark explains why the U.S. recovery has been so sluggish.
Ask someone to describe what sets America apart from the rest of the world and the word "equality" almost surely will come up.