- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
Latest Rickie Fowler Items
Yuta Ikeda received an e-mail in the middle of the night about a massive earthquake in Japan, followed by a devastating tsunami that slammed the eastern coast near the city where he went to college.
Geoff Ogilvy was not sure what to make of the 16 players left at the Match Play Championship. A two-time champion, he knows not to expect anything at the most unpredictable tournament of the year.
Bubba Watson overpowered two-time champion Geoff Ogilvy on Friday and rolled into the quarterfinals of the Match Play Championship with a performance so dominant he has played only 43 holes in three days.
Rickie Fowler and Ben Crane followed big wins with losses in the Match Play Championship.
The U.S. Open will rely more on the world ranking than money list in America and Europe to determine which players will be exempt from qualifying.
The Golf Channel came to the PGA Tour opener with hopes of putting a microphone on players for the Tournament of Champions. The trick now is to find a few volunteers.
Rickie Fowler and Sean O'Hair are the only Americans among 13 players who have qualified for the Masters through the world ranking.
Coming off its first year without Tiger Woods winning a tournament, the PGA Tour will be leaning on its next generation of players to promote the 2011 season.
Europe was 1 up when three of its top players decided not join the PGA Tour next year. America went all square by voting one of its own as rookie of the year over a European who had a superior season.