- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Rickie Fowler Items
Acushnet chief Wally Uihlein believes the relationship between manufacturers and ruling bodies is "180 degrees improved" from where it was 20 years ago.
Rory McIlroy headed for a tennis vacation.
Adam Scott and Rickie Fowler are part of the crowd atop the leaderboard at the Bridgestone Invitational.
A day that began with howling rain and wind ended in bright sunshine, a turn of meteorological fortune that helped sort out a bunched-up field at the British Open.
He'll come out in his Sunday best, decked out in orange from head to toe. That's what Rickie Fowler does, though so far his fashion has been better than his golf when it really counts.
Rickie Fowler led an American charge up the leaderboard on a day when the weather roared at Royal St. George's.
For the first time in 11 months, Rory McIlroy walked off the 18th green in the early stages of a major championship and did not see his name atop the leaderboard.
Coming off a record-breaking win at the U.S. Open, Rory McIlroy is paired with Ernie Els and Rickie Fowler for the first two rounds of the British Open.
Before going into the final round of the AT&T National with a share of the lead, Nick Watney checked in with his swing coach, Butch Harmon. Neither of them had much to say.