- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Emily Miller
Billionaire gets mobbed by fans at CPAC
Topic - Ricky Craven
Tony Stewart can recite nearly every line in "Smokey and the Bandit" and high on his bucket list is meeting star Burt Reynolds to discuss the popular 1977 movie.
Marcy Scott, the promotion and marketing director at Atlanta Motor Speedway who also worked with several drivers during a long career in NASCAR, died Friday after battling breast cancer. She was 42.
Kurt Busch ended up on top at Darlington Raceway a week after finishing upside-down at Talladega.
Kurt Busch never stops hoping for the perfect finish at Darlington Raceway.
"This day we had two winners it seemed like, and that's what gave it such a unique twist at the end," he said. "Or maybe I'm just telling myself that because I keep losing this race by .002 of a second, and I'm never going to accept that, but it was a great race."
Craven said anyone who attended or has seen the Darlington finish from 2003 won't ever forget it.