- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Ricky Henry
Washington defensive tackle Alameda Ta'amu smiled when asked about Nebraska, so much so his mouth guard with the words "big daddy" on it showed.
Nebraska and Oklahoma State dominated the All-Big 12 team released Thursday by The Associated Press with six players each.
Nebraska fans haven't forgotten that one-point loss to Texas in the Big 12 championship game and they're still celebrating next year's move to the Big Ten.
"I think it will come down to the last-minute call," offensive lineman Ricky Henry said.