- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Ricky Martin Items
For years, Latin music acts typically had two routes to U.S. success _ sing in English, or build a Latin fan base with Spanish-language tunes, then cross over to the English-language market.
Ricky Martin commands the stage with an air of confidence, yet the Latin superstar admits to being self-conscious at times.
A decade after Ricky Martin and Jennifer Lopez helped Latin music explode into the mainstream, Latina chefs are doing the same for food.
Some were confused, others offended by Nicki Minaj's over-the-top performance at the Grammy Awards on Sunday, but the singer-rapper doesn't understand what all the hubbub is about.
Her hips don't lie and neither do her massive album sales.
A socially charged hip-hop album that slams the Catholic Church and touts the joys of dancing like the poor has become the Cinderella story of the Latin Grammy Awards, placing Puerto Rican rap group Calle 13 in the spotlight and lending a political overtone to Latin music's biggest night.
The Spanish government says it has granted citizenship to singer Ricky Martin and actor Benicio del Toro.
There's no need to cry any more.
Shakira is the 2011 Latin Recording Academy person of the year.