- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
Latest Ricky Rubio Items
Kevin Love sat in front of his locker after the Minnesota Timberwolves' season came to a close, his sixth year in the NBA and his sixth without a trip to the playoffs.
Truth be told, no one believed Corey Brewer could do it. Not his teammate Ricky Rubio. Not his coach Rick Adelman. And certainly not his opponent, the Houston Rockets.
Throughout the San Antonio Spurs' 19-game winning streak, coach Gregg Popovich was practically begging for his team to lose to help them re-focus as the playoffs approached.
Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
With bags under their eyes as big as the ones they had to pack for a rugged five-game road trip, the weary Memphis Grizzlies trudged into Target Center knowing they had one more fight before they could get back to the comforts of home.
Ricky Rubio hasn't given up on the idea of Minnesota making the playoffs.
The Minnesota Timberwolves can't afford any more lazy starts like the one that got them beat two nights ago. They can't afford any more losses to teams with inferior records. Their one last, desperate playoff push begins right now.
After Kevin Love hit back-to-back 3-pointers again, Enes Kanter put his hands out to his side and said, "What can I do?"
Kevin Love is used to carrying the beat-up Minnesota Timberwolves lately. This time, he finally had some help when he sat down to take a rest.