- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Ricky Rubio Items
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Love is usually one of the last Minnesota Timberwolves to be interviewed after a game, preferring first to collect his thoughts as he goes through a treatment regimen that includes an extended dip in an icy cold tub that helps his body recover from the beating it takes on a nightly basis.
The NBA has acknowledged the Minnesota Timberwolves were on the short end of an officiating error once again, and the latest one cost them dearly in a loss to the Dallas Mavericks.
Kevin Love and the Minnesota Timberwolves started an important eight-game stretch with an emphatic victory, handing the improving Washington Wizards their worst loss of the season. The Wizards hope they didn't lose something much more important than just one game.
When the Wizards went on a run to become 9-9 earlier in the season, the first time they didn't have a losing record since 2009, it started with a win over Minnesota.
The Timberwolves are 7-4, and Ricky Rubio is orchestrating his team better than John Wall, who averages twice as many points at 16 per game.
Kevin Love and Nikola Pekovic can be a devastating duo for Minnesota in the paint, and success for Washington starts with keeping them under wraps. Live coverage starts at 6:30 on CSN!
John Wall tied a career-high with 16 assists and led a comeback from 16 points down as Washington finally closed out a tight game in the fourth quarter to snap a four-game losing streak.
Nikola Pekovic didn't want to leave Minnesota, and the Timberwolves weren't about to let him go.
Corey Brewer has become a familiar face for the often-changing Minnesota Timberwolves.