- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
Latest Ricky Stanzi Items
In its own strange way, the rivalry between Iowa and Iowa State has become predictable.
The anticipation for Iowa sophomore running back Jewel Hampton's return from knee surgery and a one-game suspension has reached a fevered pitch in Iowa City.
Kirk Ferentz has said for years that he doesn't plan on leaving Iowa anytime soon, turning down overtures to the NFL seemingly every offseason.
Kirk Ferentz has said for years that he doesn't plan on leaving Iowa anytime soon, turning down overtures to the NFL seemingly offseason.
Iowa's resurgence last season was powered by a punishing defense and a rushing attack that eats up yards and time.
Iowa has become known for nail-biting finishes, which often leaves the Hawkeyes in need of a kicker they can trust in the clutch.
With Iowa, there always seems to be a lingering question about respect.